Real Estate Sellers Resources
10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Your Property
Let’s face it, marketing your Property is more difficult now than ever before. It requires you avoid any issues that would discourage the sale of your Property. Because selling Property is our specialty, you can count on us to help you every step of the way. Here are the top mistakes you should avoid when selling your Home.
1. Over pricing your home. Start smart with a North Star Realty’s Market Analysis & Home Evaluation
2. Not allowing your home to be shown. Having your property available for showings is an absolute must
3. Not keeping your home clean and in good showing condition. A sparkling home is a must!
4. Not leaving your home during a showing. Why not give prospects plenty of “space” and freedom to linger in your property
5. Talking to the buyer or buyer’s agent and giving wrong information or wrong impressions. Allow your real estate professionals to do their job
6. Panic selling, I’ve got to sell my home now! Emotions and panic selling invites “low ball opportunistic offers”
7. Not seeing your home through the buyer’s eyes. “My home is the best in the area” syndrome. North Star Realty real estate agents understand your home is filled with wonderful memories and sentimental value. Unfortunately, convincing a buyer your memories have value is futile.
8. Believing an Open House will sell your home. Statics indicate open houses seldom solicit offers from individuals who visit them.
9. Demanding their REALTOR® change how they market their home instead of relying on the REALTOR’S® experience and expertise.
10. Choosing the wrong REALTOR®. Contact us today for a initial property review and evaluation.
Contact the leader in selling today!